No products in the cart.
Work With Us
We are always on the lookout for the bright and passionate people who want to come forward and lend a hand in the cause HHFA has pledged to work for.
Kindly fill out the form below and send in your details.
Terms and Conditions
- My services to HHFA are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity as a volunteer, and without any express or implied promise of salary, compensation or other payment of any kind whatsoever.
- My services are furnished without any employment-type benefits, including employment insurance programs, worker’s compensation, and accrual in any form, vacations or sick time.
- I will familiarize myself and comply with PARTH policies and procedures applicable to volunteer. In particular, I fully understand that PARTH expects high standards of moral and ethical treatment of the animals under its care. I will adhere strictly to these standards in my capacity as a volunteer.
- I understand that the handling of animals and other volunteer activities on behalf of HHFA may place me in a hazardous situation and could result in injury to me or my personal property. Given this risk, I agree to abide by all HHFA safety policies and procedures while performing volunteer duties and to notify a staff member immediately if I encounter a hazard or dangerous animal. I expressly release, discharge, indemnify and hold HHFA harmless for any and all injuries caused by my volunteer activities and/or damages to my personal property while performing as a volunteer, in a volunteer capacity, any and all duties for HHFA. On behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and executors, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless HHFA, its agents from any and all claims, causes of action or demands, of any nature or cause connected with my volunteer agreement. This might include court costs and attorney’s fees incurred by HHFA in connection with my volunteer service based on damages that may be incurred or to animal bites, accidents, injuries and personal damage.
- I further understand that public relations are an important part of volunteering at HHFA. I agree, therefore, on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representative, and executor to allow HHFA to use any photograph or video recording taken of me for use in public relations efforts. Any photographic images or videotapes I produce in a voluntary capacity for HHFA will become the property of HHFA; which HHFA can use in any and all ways it sees, HHFA will use reasonable effort to give me advance notice of any such use, but such notification is not a condition to release photographs or videos for public relations purposes.
- ID Cards will be issued only after monitoring volunteer’s active participation in the events organized.
- No Volunteer has the right to question any board members in day-to-day activity until and unless he/she completes 1 year actively as a volunteer in HHFA and has been given rights to do so.